Glutathione is one of the strongest anti oxidant, when it is combined with Vitamin C it becomes stronger in its effect of skin rejuvenation, brightening the skin and whitening the skin. Most of the enquiries are about whitening unwanted pigments on the face, knuckles, under arms, perianal region. Sometimes it is requested for generally skin whitening. Each injection is 600 mg and injected intra muscular. Injections are twice a week. After certain sessions we may inject 1200 mg each sessions. Person needs to take mega dose oral vitamin c tablets. Skin becomes dry, reduces sebum production. So acne and oily skin improves a lot. Melasma and sun damages improves. For further information please text to 07967593615 Dr Menevse Kargin Pasha Clinic Mayfair 51 Beauchamp Place London SW3 1NY MCCM Clinic 97 Green Lanes London N16 9BX
Skin Whitening Injections/
Glutathione, a known antioxidant
Glutathione, a known antioxidant popular for its skin whitening property, is the active ingredient in Skin Whitening Injections. A combination of glutathione and Vitamin C work effectively to provide patients with an overall lighter skin tone.
Glutathione is involved in many processes in the body, including tissue building and repair, making chemicals and proteins needed in the body, and for the immune system.
Healthcare providers give glutathione as a shot (by injection into the muscle) for preventing poisonous side effects of chemotherapy and for treating the male infertility.
Glutathione is POSSIBLY SAFE for most adults when taken by mouth, by inhalation, or by injection into the muscle or into the veins. But the possible side effects are not known.
It is injected twice a week intramuscular way, meanwhile advised to take high dose of vitamin c tablets.
Glutathion injections are available at Pasha Clinic of Knightsbridge.
Please contact 07967593615 by texting only for more information.
I am one of the most experienced doctor in pigmentation treatments. I found melanoout as best product to clear melasma. The product is perfect but applying therapist/doctor should be very careful. There is always risk of skin infection following any peel/microdermabrasion/amelan/melanoout/dermapen/dermal roller….
Your client will be very nervous and in panic. If you mention this risk beforehand, and provide your mobile number, your client could reach you. Infection may be bacterial or viral. Following correct diagnosis you must start systemic antibiotic or antiviral tablets immediately. It will clear within few days.
Melanoout depigmentation treatment is one of the least invasive treatment. The result will appear within 14 days of the treatment. It will get better and better during usage of maintaiance cream.
Cosmetic program formulated to attenuate and to eliminate coetaneous spots of melanic origin located at epidemical level, with a high depigmentating power.
- Act on the cells responsible for the skin coloration, reducing the production of excess color and very effective in the elimination or decrease of spots, becoming the coetaneous coloration uniform.
- The MELANOout System is based on the inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the melanin formation process.
- Several of the substances present in the MELANOout System formula actuate by blocking this enzyme, or even by inverting the metabolic process of the transformation chain.
• Decrease the proliferative activity of melanocytes, inhibiting the formation and melanization of melanosomes and promoting their degradation; depigmenting and whitening agent.
• Reduces the epidermal melanogenesis; replace the abnormal melanocytes by normal cells.
• Depigmenting substance that prevents the formation of melanin and stains; inhibits tyrosinase and thus prevents the formation of melanin; a skin-lightening agent. Arbutin is found in wheat, and is concentrated in pear skins.
• Is an inhibitor of tyrosinase, blocking the entry of iron and copper in the formation of melanin.