I am one of the most experienced doctor in pigmentation treatments. I found melanoout as best product to clear melasma. The product is perfect but applying therapist/doctor should be very careful. There is always risk of skin infection following any peel/microdermabrasion/amelan/melanoout/dermapen/dermal roller….
Your client will be very nervous and in panic. If you mention this risk beforehand, and provide your mobile number, your client could reach you. Infection may be bacterial or viral. Following correct diagnosis you must start systemic antibiotic or antiviral tablets immediately. It will clear within few days.
Melanoout depigmentation treatment is one of the least invasive treatment. The result will appear within 14 days of the treatment. It will get better and better during usage of maintaiance cream.
Cosmetic program formulated to attenuate and to eliminate coetaneous spots of melanic origin located at epidemical level, with a high depigmentating power.
- Act on the cells responsible for the skin coloration, reducing the production of excess color and very effective in the elimination or decrease of spots, becoming the coetaneous coloration uniform.
- The MELANOout System is based on the inhibition of tyrosinase, a basic enzyme in the melanin formation process.
- Several of the substances present in the MELANOout System formula actuate by blocking this enzyme, or even by inverting the metabolic process of the transformation chain.
• Decrease the proliferative activity of melanocytes, inhibiting the formation and melanization of melanosomes and promoting their degradation; depigmenting and whitening agent.
• Reduces the epidermal melanogenesis; replace the abnormal melanocytes by normal cells.
• Depigmenting substance that prevents the formation of melanin and stains; inhibits tyrosinase and thus prevents the formation of melanin; a skin-lightening agent. Arbutin is found in wheat, and is concentrated in pear skins.
• Is an inhibitor of tyrosinase, blocking the entry of iron and copper in the formation of melanin.